Google

Monday, September 19, 2005

Immigration from Brazil

From the Miami Herald:

Mexico thought it was promoting tourism and business when it agreed five years ago to admit Brazilians to the country without visas. Instead, the move provoked a wave of illegal immigration into the United States by Brazilians who used Mexico as a springboard.

Now, Brazilians have become one of the largest and fastest-growing categories of illegal U.S. immigrants. They typically cross surreptitiously into the United States after easy, legal entry at Mexican airports.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Siteoff plan property

9/19/2005 7:56 AM  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage.
This website contains 30,000 Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog. I hope you enjoy "Blogging" as much as I do.

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
http://www.infopage.cc

Today's Tip: Visit cc Infopage about google

10/10/2005 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog. You have quite some interesting topics. To further expand your content on your blog, try visiting mine at Genealogy Search. Maybe it will help one of your visitors to find a relative from the past or to look up ancestors. Thanks!

10/24/2005 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home