Google

Friday, September 02, 2005

U.S. v. Mexico Soccer Match

Be there or be square:

The U.S. Men’s National Team continues to close in on their titanic clash with Mexico this Saturday, Sept. 3 on MatchDay 7 of final round qualifying for the 2006 FIFA World Cup. Kickoff at sold-out Columbus Crew Stadium is set for 7:30 p.m. ET, and the match will be broadcast live on ESPN Classic (7:25 p.m. ET) and Telemundo. Fans can also follow the match live on ussoccer.com's MatchTracker, presented by Philips Electronics.

3 Comments:

Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About Google

10/11/2005 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.

All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

10/17/2005 3:17 AM  
Blogger Betfair Bettor said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Horse Racing and Sports site. It pretty much covers very related stuff to you.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/21/2005 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home